FEPL’s Human Resource Policy aims for
- Attracting, Motivating, Developing and Supporting the people needed to achieve superior business results.
- Facilitating the development potential of our workforce is a central element of this process.
- Support our employees to enhance their possibilities of employment.
- Identification and Development of the potential of individuals and teams is a core responsibility of each manager.
- Training of Employees
- Health & Social Security
- Feedback & Appraisal Process
- Employee Participation
- Open & Transparent Working Culture
The Human Resource process provides the framework for maximizing the potential of our people. Based on the career paths selected and the qualification of the employees, specific training schedules and development plans are elaborated.