RENSERV – Renovation, Modernisation & Upgradation services for existing hydropower plants
It is time to change
Making old plants new reduces risks and gives a new lease of life to your valuable investments
Performance, efficiency and reliability of generating sets in a Hydropower plant deteriorate over a period of time. Output, efficiency and reliability of generating units can be increased by replacing old or damaged components, by redesigning water passages and improving mechanical design.
Following activities will reduce costs and risks of standstills:
- Activities covering main equipment i.e. turbine, generator, C&I equipment and other plant equipment essential for efficient and sustained performance of the units.
- Prioritisation of activities which have direct impact on improvement of generation, efficiency, machine availability etc.
- Analysis with respect to design aspects which will yield uprating of units like rewinding of generator with change of insulation.
- Supplying new runners with improved profile.
- Replacing old governors with modernised fast acting digital governing systems.
- Replacing and supplying state-of-the-art equipments such as Digital Static Excitation System, numerical relays with self diagnostic features, on line monitoring devices, water level and discharge measuring devices etc.
Benefits of plant Renovation & Modernisation
- Higher plant availability
- Lower downtime
- Higher generation leading to Higher revenues
- Reduction in O&M Costs leading to improved profits
- Infuses new lease of life to the HEPs
- Improved Health, Environment & Safety of plant and personnel
Advantage on your side
- 3,100+ MW served
- 45+ years of global Hydro experience
- 300+ employees
- Fully equipped design & engineering centre
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility
FLOVEL is advantageously positioned to deliver more MW per MW
FLOVEL undertakes Renovation, Modernisation, Upgradation / Uprating and Servicing of existing Hydropower plants of all types and sizes over its entire life cycle including own fleet and for equipment supplied by other manufacturers.
» Reverse Engineering
» Residual Life Analysis
» Feasibility studies
» Risk Assessment
» General overhaul / Rehabilitation of complete plant including turbine, generator and related BoPs
» HVOF coating and custom designed solutions for high silt content water
» Upgrading / Modernisation of automation equipment
» Model testing / CFD Analysis / FEM Analysis / Vibration Analysis
» Site Performance Testing
» Operations and Maintenance contracts
» Spare parts management
» Fault Analysis and Troubleshooting
» Training services
» Service technicians
» Close to customer
» High level Technical competency
» Process oriented project management
» Existing Civil structures are least affected
» 3,100+ MW and still counting